- Nov 09 - 10 2022
Facilitator Training – Honeycomb
Learn. Practice. Skill-up. Join us at Honeycomb’s Facilitator Training this November!
Don’t miss out on this comprehensive training! Attendees will walk away with curriculum, tools and skills which will enable them to enhance existing Jewish youth philanthropy programs, start one in their own community or seamlessly use philanthropy in their general teen programming.
This unique experience is designed for youth educators, lay leaders and Jewish organizational professionals who are interested in building the next generation of changemakers – all are welcome!
During the training, attendees will:
- Learn how to successfully implement Honeycomb’s curriculum, physical tools and resources to enhance their youth philanthropy programs. This includes hands-on practice using Honeycomb’s exciting upcoming card game ‘Imagining Giving’.
- Explore and learn how to implement innovative methodologies to engage Jewish youth in their community.
- Learn new skills in facilitation with the guidance of the Honeycomb team and other expert speakers.
- Form a supportive cohort of colleagues, network, and exchange best practices in Jewish youth education.
- Exclusive Opportunity: Attend a dedicated workshop to understand and learn how to successfully include neurodivergent participants into their program. This workshop will include exclusive first access to Honeycomb’s brand new Inclusion Guide.